Saturday, November 29, 2008

Terrorists?




I'm not going to even begin to approach this whole topic of what happened in Bombay (I won't call it Mumbai, because that sounds weird to me and I'm a jerk).

But several days ago before this whole thing went down with the gunmen, and I were to tell you this headline:

"Gunmen storm 5 star hotel in Bombay and a Jewish center, then take Westerners hostage"

What religion would you guess they are?

Okay, and people have a problem with racial profiling at airports and at high value targets, why again?

A few bad apples spoil the bunch. It's better to be safe than sorry. What a messed up situation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kill urself

Tuesday, December 30, 2008  
Blogger DP said...

Thanks for posting a productive comment anonymously. Your spelling and capitalization is excellent as well.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home